Teenage life is a battle for us all our body is experiencing many changes bring us to maturity causing things to just seem all mixed up. Now with the possibility of Anxiety and Panic Attacks how do you distinguish between their signs in all this jumbled up emotional mess? Teenage emotion and chemical modification already occurrence cause enough confusion. A lot of these things will already have them worrying, baffled or flat out scared causing them to opt out on things they would otherwise be involved in.
The proceeding list is ten signs of anxiety symptoms in teens:
1. Consistent or excessive worry concerning school, friends, following rules or approval of teachers and parents. Though it may be natural for teens to be involved in different parts of their life, if your teenage is displaying unreasonable worry every day for an extended period of time, he or she may be having anxiety attacks.
2. Complaints of physical problems especially as headaches, stomachaches, or tiredness with no physical reason.
3. Problems sleeping. This could be having a difficult time getting to sleep, waking up throughout the night or waking up premature, unrested. When teens feel beat either when they first get up or throughout the day, they may not be sleeping decently through the night.
4. Using self-depreciating statements, being too critical of him or her or questioning their abilities, Low self-esteem.
5. Continually wanting the approval of their teachers, parents or other adults in their life.
6. Continually checking and rechecking schoolwork or adding chores to make certain it has been completed correctly. Though double-checking ones work is a good idea, if a teenage never feels satisfied with his or her work and checks and recheck their work.
7. Avoidance of social activities, a withdrawal from friends or not wanting to go to school.
8. Other disorders. Many common co-existing conditions may be ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) or depression. If you're teenage has previously been diagnosed with either ADHD or depression for symptoms of anxiety as well.
9. Inability to cease the worry despite reassurances from school personnel or parents.
10. Irritability, mood swings or experimentation with alcohol or drugs.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Anxiety
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Anxiety hypnosis is a highly effective way to treat and potentially cure a variety of anxiety disorders. You may know that anxiety hypnosis is a highly effective way to deal with and treat an anxiety disorder. What you may not be aware of is that there are a variety of anxiety disorders, and anxiety can show itself in many extremes. I have explained some of the anxiety disorders in the paragraphs below that can all be relieved with hypnosis.
Specialists think that the causes of panic attacks are a combination of genetics, biological, environment or social elements surrounding an individual. It can happen at any time any place without any forewarning or signs. If left untreated, it can result in severe complications and disorder. Luckily, you'll find medications, remedies and therapies that can help reduce this dilemma. To far better realize this difficulty, let's pinpoint first what triggers panic attack it in the first place.
Panic attacks could be described as rapid and repetitive surges of extreme and tremendous anxiety and worry that occurs for a brief period of time. The episode normally occurs out of the blue, hitting a peak within just 10 minutes and then could ease off over the succeeding hours. It is a kind of problem in the United States affecting about one-third of American people every year and on a worldwilde scale, around one person out of 75 individuals.