Can you afford to buy Cancun real estate? Perhaps a better question is, Can you afford NOT to buy Cancun real estate? When we review the facts of buying and living in Cancun, it becomes clear that for anyone retiring on a budget may have no other choice but to enjoy beautiful beaches and warm weather every day of the year!
Consider these features of Cancun real estate:
- Low prices - Cancun has properties in all price ranges for all budgets. The bottom line is, however, that the same beachfront property in a location in any way similar to Cancun would could much more in the U.S. or most other parts of the world. Many people that feel they can't even afford a modest vacation home back home find themselves surprised by what they can get in Cancun for vacations or retirement.
- Nice properties - Of course, it's important that the property you're buying will be a nice one. When we say properties for all budgets, we mean nice properties for all budgets. The more expensive properties will offer higher luxury, but even the low-priced condos offer features like nice, spacious design, pools and balconies with nice views.
- Beautiful beaches and warm weather - This should probably be point number one; Cancun's beaches are among the world's most beautiful; they have soft, white sand, and the Caribbean Sea is a turquoise which is difficult to find anywhere. The same beaches are very pleasant to walk on; the sand is comfortable and the water is warm - even in January.
- Low cost of living - In addition to affordable, nice properties, the cost of living in Cancun is very reasonable. Routine expenses like bills and groceries are noticeably less, as are property taxes. Cancun also has state-of-the-art hospitals which cost considerably less than similar services back home. On top of all of this, little treats in life like fine international dining and sight-seeing outings are priced within reach of the average American.
- Modern stores and services - Cancun is not a backward beachfront town; it is a modern city with stores like Walmart, Home Depot and Sears, as well as numerous modern shopping malls and movie theaters. It also has an international airport.
- Easy, cheap access - This international airport is very well connected to all major airports in North America and many beyond. Prices are also surprisingly low due to all the tourism traffic.
What would you say - can you afford not to buy a property in Cancun?
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Real Estate
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Since the late 2000’s, the hillside enclave of Mount Washington has become the most affluent neighborhood in North East Los Angeles (NELA). It is also known as the affordable Laurel Canyon of the East, featuring a high achieving elementary school located within its borders. This fashionable “offbeat” neighborhood in the San Rafael hills is also home of the Southwest Museum and the Self-Realization Fellowship Center.
The rapidly developing area of North East Los Angeles (NELA) lends new meaning to the name “Boomtown”. Following in the footsteps of Highland Park, their neighbor to the West, the picturesque communities of Hermon and Garvanza have been undergoing a major facelift since the nineties. That’s been good news for homeowners who have seen homes in Garvanza and Hermon spike in value as real estate in these areas become highly coveted.
Purchasing your first home comes with many trials and tribulations. In the first year after closing there are many valuable lessons to be learned. Here are some things to think about as you begin the process of going from renting to buying.
in Real Estate