Herpes is caused by a viral infection, and home remedies for herpes can help to treat the infection. This viral infection is caused by simplex viruses which are of two kinds, simplex type 1 and simplex type 2. The cold sores or fever blisters are caused due to the mentioned viruses. Moreover, the cold sores affect the face and the lips, and it is a common infection. The home remedies for herpes can treat the condition effectually. Moreover, the mentioned viruses also affect the genital part of the body, and it is the second most common infection. The home remedies for herpes can help a person to get rid of the virus infection in the genital region as well as face and lips.
The herpes viruses show symptoms of active disease by producing blisters on the skin which may last from 2 to 21 days. However, when the virus affects the genital region it often does not show any symptoms. Moreover, after a person gets infected the virus gets transmitted in the sensory nerve cells, and due to this the infection may reoccur. The home remedies for herpes can prevent the virus to get transmitted in the vital organs, and prevent recurrence. Also, these viruses are very contagious, and can be transmitted to whoever comes in the direct contact of the infected person. In addition, the early stages of the infection are harder to diagnose. But, as soon as a person gets to know about infection he may use reliable home remedies for herpes.
The virus infection show many distinct disorders. A common infection affects face, mouth, genitals and hands. Nevertheless, the more serious infection may affect the eye, and central nervous system. In some severe cases it is found that the virus damaged the brain. Moreover, the people suffering from weekend nervous system, AIDS and transplant recipients are more prone to the infection. The home remedies for herpes can treat the infection as well as strengthen the immune system. Some of the most effective home remedies for herpes are mentioned below.
1. The most effective treatment for blisters is to rub an ice cube on them.
2. On the affected area apply few drops of eucalyptus oil mixed with bergamot oil.
3. Increase intake of diets that are rich in zinc, iron and vitamins. Also, include green leafy vegetables in the diet. It will help to fight the infection as well as it may prevent the virus to enter sensory nerve cells.
4. In a cup of olive oil add some bee wax and lavender oil. Cook this mixture for 10 to 15 minutes. Let it get cooled, and apply on the affected area.
5. Add 30 grams of mallow roots, marsh mellow roots and mullein into four liters of clean water. Simmer this mixture for few minutes. Filter it and apply on the affected areas.
6. Increase intake of vitamin B rich foods, for example seaweeds, bee pollen and spirulina.
7. Take some baking powder on a cotton swab, and apply it on the blisters.
8. Mix aloe vera gel with cornstarch. Apply it on the blisters with a cotton ball.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Herpes
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease affecting skin and mucous membranes of genitals. It is caused by the action of herpes simplex virus transmitted by the contact through infected person's mouth, skin, vagina and male organ. Herpes simplex viruses, causing genital herpes can be mainly divided into herpes simplex virus type 1 and herpes simplex virus type 2. It can be easily identified by analyzing its symptoms which include muscle aches, fever and painful blisters on mouth, male organ and vagina.
Genital herpes is a sexually spreader disease, (it means Genital herpes spreads from person to person throughout anal, vaginal, or mouth sexual contact.) It is caused by a virus. Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually spreader disease in the United States. Just the once a person catch genital herpes, it lives in the body of that person for life. Where as in lots of people, symptoms come and go. Once symptoms come out, it is called a "herpes outbreak".
Genital herpes are virus infections that leave painful sores within the genitals of both males and females. It is a sexually transmitted disease caused by the herpes simplex virus type 1 and 2; but most genital herpes are caused by type 2. They are characterized by very painful sores on the skins and mucous membranes and are very contagious. The infection may be found also in the rectum. These painful ulcers may disappear on their own if not treated to emerge later again with vigor. Type 1 cause normal flu and may leave you with mouth and nose blisters; which may be transferred during oral sex to the genitals.