Acid reflux, acidity or heart burn is caused due to the presence of excessive acid in the stomach which causes irritation of the gastrointestinal covering. This problem results into a burning pain. Heartburn is the most common symptom of gastro-esophageal reflux. If this problem is not treated properly and in time then it may even take the life of the patient.
There are many causes which cause excessive acid in stomach and this condition results into the condition of heartburn and acidity. Some of these causes are:
1. Intake of rich and spicy foods in excess
2. Eating very fast without chewing properly.
3. Eating very fast under the condition of stress.
5. Improper sleep
6. During the period of pregnancy
7. Excessive pressure on the digestive tract. Mainly due to this condition, obese are affected.
8. Consumption of alcohol and many others.
You can treat this problem of acidity with the help of natural remedies, home remedies, herbal remedies or by any other methods. But before treating with any of the remedies, it is necessary to take some prevention of Acidity and Heartburn. It affects different peoples in different ways as some people are more susceptible than others to acidity or heartburn.
1. Make a habit to eat a banana regularly as it has a protective action against the acidity and heart burn.
2. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water daily.
3. Chew the food properly and don't make any hurry while eating.
4. Don't try to skip meals as it will add to the symptoms of acidity and heartburn.
5. Avoid the intake of fried foods, pickles, tomato sauce and ketchup, mustard, hot spicy foods, vinegar, carbonated beverages etc.
6. Stop the intake of alcohol and doing smoking.
There are many remedies which you should follow in order to get relief from the symptoms of acidity or heartburn.
1. Make a habit to drink fresh mint juice slowly after the meals.
2. Drinking coconut water 45 times a day is also very effective in this condition.
3. In order to get relief from the burning and gas, you can also chew some basil leaves.
4. After every meal, you can also chew 1 teaspoon of ajwain (carom seeds) slowly. It is an effective remedy and in great use.
5. One of the easiest remedy is to take a piece of jiggery in your mouth and suck it slowly. Repeat this process at every hour until you get complete relief from the acidity.
6. Drinking a glass of cold milk is also an effective remedy to this condition.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Acid Reflux GERD
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Dyspepsia or indigestion is a common health issue reported in healthcare centers. Symptoms shown as a result of indigestion problems vary from one person to another. Bloating, nausea and burning sensation are some among the common symptoms shown as a result of indigestion problems. Herbozyme capsule is one of the best supplements to treat digestive disorders naturally. It helps to prevent acidity in a safe and healthy manner.
Acid reflux disease treatment is different for many individuals. Acid reflux remedies come in naturopathic, GERD a natural treatment, and pharmaceutical forms. I always go the natural remedy and alter my life style before EVER considering a drug. Getting rid of acid reflux can have dangerous effects. The long term effects of the drugs you see advertised for gerd and gastric acid reflux have not been realized. Yet, many "wonder drugs" are used on people to test their results---only to be taken off the market in a year or two. And have you noticed the HUGE list of side effects that are presently known? YIKES! No thank you, I'll take a GERD natural treatment any day.
The problem of Acid Reflux is known by heartache, acidic pain as well as heartburn. It is also popular by the name of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). This condition is related with many symptoms which are similar to heart burn. In severe cases of GERD, a person may suffer from the problem of esophageal cancer. In some people the problem of Acid Reflux is without heart burn and in that case a person may suffer from the symptoms of chest pain, wheezing, coarseness in the throat, a bitter taste in the mouth, dry coughing, interrupted sleep, halitosis or bad breath, tightness in the throat as well as breathing problems also.
in Acid Reflux GERD