Nowadays, most schools and colleges have a rigorous curriculum that leaves little time for any other activity. Students are always taking notes in one class and as soon as the bell rings, they have to rush to another class. Due to weekly class tests and other unit tests, they have to study round the clock to keep up with their studies.
Are you a student who is facing a similar situation? Don't worry, because in the next few lines, you will know how to balance your studies and also indulge in your favorite activities:
1. Get rid of the idea that studying is boring. Yes, long lectures do become boring after a certain point of time, but in the long run, it will be beneficial too. Just focus on the long term goals and the importance of studies.
2. Try to make your own notes instead of mugging up from the book. When you jot down the points in a systematic manner, you will see that the concepts will be much clearer than before.
3. Cramming at the last minute is not advisable. It is better that you set a daily routine for yourself everyday and keep yourself updated with the notes. In this way, your work will not pile up and you won't have to cram right before an examination. Keeping yourself updated will also help you in case there is a surprise examination.
4. Never study on an empty stomach. Make sure that you don't skip meals or else your mind won't be able to function properly. Sufficient sleep is also essential. An alert and fresh mind will be able to retain information in a better way.
5. Allot some time in the weekends for the extra-curricular activities that you like. It can be swimming, playing soccer, badminton, dance classes, but taking some time off from studies is necessary.
"All work and no play make Jack a dull boy." Remember, that it is very important to balance work and play in the correct proportion.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Education Online
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
The UAE in recent years has become popular as a tourist destination with its beautiful beaches, the best of shopping with brands from across the world and its roots deep in an ancient Arab culture that is still evident in the traditions and old world souks. Let this article help you to enrol in the best university in UAE, read on to learn more.
Teachers are the cornerstone of our society and have the challenging and rewarding role of nurturing and developing the young minds of future professionals. Although they're lauded for entering the job force for more than just money, most people are surprised at how competitive teaching wages can be, especially for teachers holding advanced degrees.
In today's society, with rapid changes and challenging economy, there is a need to find ways to make your personnel happy at work at the same time as it does not disturb the daily work that needs to be done too much. By using the technology available, for example E-Learning, you have tools that will help you on the way to invest in what is actually the foundation of your business - your personnel.
in Education Online