One of the best things to do when traveling is eating and that certainly is true when taking a trip to Asia where the culinary delights cannot be matched anywhere. Nowhere else will you find such an amazing combination of different types of foods blended with a variety of spices and sauces then in Asia where dishes have been perfected over centuries. While some might find the cuisine to be a little intimidating, others who take the step to try some of the dishes will embark on a journey that their taste buds will be clamoring for forever. Check out a list of some of the most popular foods that can be found when you take a tour of China:
- Sweet and Sour Pork - Featuring a mixture of sweet and sour flavor while being complemented by its colorful and unique appearance, sweet and sour pork has become a favorite for residents of China and those who have sampled the dish in its domestic form.
- Kung Pao Chicken - With a stunning, explosive taste that might be a little spicy for some, Kung Pao chicken is a great combination of chicken, sauces, peppers and often peanuts giving this food a great combination of crunch and tenderness to add to its flavor.
- Wonton Soup - A combination of vegetables in a refreshing soup, wonton soup is a great side dish to any meal.
- Dumplings - A favorite for locals in China, dumplings are one of the most popular dishes in China and its many visitors. Dumplings can be fried or steamed and come in a variety of flavors depending on what they are filled with. This makes it one of China's most unique and popular dishes.
- Spring Rolls - Similar to what residents in the United States think of as egg rolls, spring rolls are filled with vegetables of all sorts including celery and often mushrooms, and make a nice addition or appetizer for any feast.
- Chow Mein - Consisting of noodles and oftentimes a meat such as chicken or shrimp, chow mein is a nice side dish for any meal when you're taking a China tour. Sometimes hard and crunchy, chow mein is one of the most popular dishes in Asia and can be found at nearly every cuisine you visit.
- Peking Duck - A delicious meat dish, Peking duck is duck usually sliced into smaller strips and often served with a plum sauce, a sweet sauce that makes this one of our favorite dishes.
China trips are a great choice for any vacation and certainly the fine dining is an example of this. Make sure to sample as many cuisines as possible when you book your China vacation with AsiaImpressions today!
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Food And Beverage
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
When the soil temperature hits 50 to 58 degrees, some of our favorite Spring mushrooms will start to pop. Throughout the United States, except for a handful of southern states that are just too warm and dry, the Morel mushroom is about ready to harvest. As the soil temperature rises above 50 degrees the Morel quickly sprouts and reaches for daylight. You must be quick because within hours various bugs and other wildlife start to consume the dandy delight.
What do high performance jets have in common with lightweight, durable cookware? Titanium. That’s right, Ti or atomic number 22, for those of you who remember your elements. This amazing, elegant, silvery metal is taking a whole range of industries by storm! From aerospace manufacturing, sky writing, golf clubs, pacemakers and eyewear to cookware, titanium is the one to beat because of the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any known metal to date.
A wonderful box of Arabian dates and gourmet chocolates would make a wonderful gift for your special one, but if want to make a good impression on them try purchasing a assortment of luxury chocolates that are made in Dubai. This is best method to create a fantastic gift that is out of the ordinary, and is firm to impress.
in Food And Beverage