When we first consider the idea of Mexico real estate, we usually go through a time of considering various locations, wondering what exactly makes one different from another. In this short article, we will briefly review the defining features of La Paz real estate.
- Beaches - The beaches in La Paz are one of the most attractive features. They are wide, beautiful, and enjoyable. Whether you buy directly on the beachfront or not, you will have easy access, usually within walking distance. Also directly on the beachfront is the "Malecon" - a long, picturesque, boardwalk-style promenade along the oceanfront.
- The Sea of Cortez - La Paz is not located directly on the Pacific Ocean, but rather on the other side of the Baja California Peninsula, with the Sea of Cortez as its waterfront. The Sea of Cortez offers several important advantages such as protection against extreme weather, and also the possibility of sailing from port to port across the sea.
- The Desert - La Paz is surrounded by a splendid desert and mountain landscape. This is an advantage principally in the area of views. Watching sunsets over this desert is one of the most splendid views possible, and driving along the roads offers beauty beyond description.
- Variety in Real Estate Options - The La Paz real estate market is large enough that it offers buyers a variety of homes, condos and lots. While plenty of condos are available around the beachfront area and otherwise, La Paz offers an excellent variety of homes - perhaps more so than most other beachfront locations.
- Excellent Pricing - Real estate is not only available in good variety to choose from, it is also available at excellent prices. Prices are very low and properties can be found for all budgets, lifestyles and purposes. The prices are good compared not only the United States and Europe, but also to many other locations in Latin America.
- Close Access to Home - La Paz is relatively close to the U.S. border. It is close enough that people can drive from the south-western states or even beyond for those who love a good road trip. There is also good air access by means of the airport in Los Cabos - less than 2 hours away by means of a comfortable, air-conditioned shuttle.
- Low Cost of Living - The cost of living is low in everything from grocery shopping to medical services. This allows residents to enjoy more of life's little luxuries while still keeping the budget intact.
Those interested in these features will do well to visit La Paz to experience it firsthand!
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Real Estate
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Since the late 2000’s, the hillside enclave of Mount Washington has become the most affluent neighborhood in North East Los Angeles (NELA). It is also known as the affordable Laurel Canyon of the East, featuring a high achieving elementary school located within its borders. This fashionable “offbeat” neighborhood in the San Rafael hills is also home of the Southwest Museum and the Self-Realization Fellowship Center.
The rapidly developing area of North East Los Angeles (NELA) lends new meaning to the name “Boomtown”. Following in the footsteps of Highland Park, their neighbor to the West, the picturesque communities of Hermon and Garvanza have been undergoing a major facelift since the nineties. That’s been good news for homeowners who have seen homes in Garvanza and Hermon spike in value as real estate in these areas become highly coveted.
Purchasing your first home comes with many trials and tribulations. In the first year after closing there are many valuable lessons to be learned. Here are some things to think about as you begin the process of going from renting to buying.
in Real Estate