Milk is considered a wholesome food. It is a rich source of calcium, minerals, vitamins and proteins. The products derived from milk are known as milk products. For better health and strong immune system, consumption of milk is quite essential. However, there are many people who are allergic to milk and milk products.
Some of the Common Dairy Products
Most of the people include milk and its products in their daily diet. Some of the most commonly used products of milk are as follows:
* Cheese: Cheese is one of the most delicious by product of milk. It is nutritious and is considered rich in protein and minerals. It is a healthy food and is a rich source of calcium. It is used for preparing sandwiches, pizzas and other delicious food items.
* Butter: Butter is a commonly used food item in most of the households. Delicious and creamy butter is prepared from buttermilk which is also a by product of milk.
* Ghee: Another most commonly used product of milk is pure ghee. Ghee is used for preparing various sweet dishes and has excellent medicinal value for many ailments.
* Curd: Curd is one of the most widely used milk products in the world. Cure made from pure cow's milk is another rich source of calcium and minerals.
* Skimmed milk: Skimmed milk is produced by removing the cream from the milk. It can be consumed by people who are suffering from heart diseases and obesity. Skimmed milk is fat free and can be consumed by people of all ages.
Apart from these there are so many other milk products that are beneficial to our health and consumed by people all over the world. Some of these products include ice creams, paneer, condensed milk, milk shakes, milk powder, tofu and so forth. All these products are available online these days. With a variety of milk products, manufacturers advertise their products in the B2B directories so that consumers find it easy to purchase their choice of products.
Some of the famous suppliers of milk products are Nestle India, Gopaljee Dairy Foods Pvt Ltd, Indian Dairy, Orkay Instant Food and so forth. These companies provide some of the best products of milk such as butter, pure ghee, milk powders, curds and yogurts.
Benefits of Consuming Milk and Milk Products
* Rich source of calcium: Milk is rich in calcium and calcium is essential for healthy bones and teeth. Diseases such as cancer and osteoporosis can be prevented by proper intake of milk. Growing children also require milk for proper growth of bones and teeth.
* Complete food: Milk is considered a complete food as it contains necessary vitamins, proteins and calcium. It gives energy and keeps the body healthy and strong.
* Cares for the skin: It is known to care for the skin by replenishing it.
Though milk is considered a healthy food there are many people who are intolerant to milk and its products. Milk allergies are common among children and adults alike. Although there are many controversies that revolve around its consumption, milk products are still manufactured and consumed in a large scale.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Food And Beverage
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
When the soil temperature hits 50 to 58 degrees, some of our favorite Spring mushrooms will start to pop. Throughout the United States, except for a handful of southern states that are just too warm and dry, the Morel mushroom is about ready to harvest. As the soil temperature rises above 50 degrees the Morel quickly sprouts and reaches for daylight. You must be quick because within hours various bugs and other wildlife start to consume the dandy delight.
What do high performance jets have in common with lightweight, durable cookware? Titanium. That’s right, Ti or atomic number 22, for those of you who remember your elements. This amazing, elegant, silvery metal is taking a whole range of industries by storm! From aerospace manufacturing, sky writing, golf clubs, pacemakers and eyewear to cookware, titanium is the one to beat because of the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any known metal to date.
A wonderful box of Arabian dates and gourmet chocolates would make a wonderful gift for your special one, but if want to make a good impression on them try purchasing a assortment of luxury chocolates that are made in Dubai. This is best method to create a fantastic gift that is out of the ordinary, and is firm to impress.
in Food And Beverage