Wedding day comes once in a lifetime in the life of a girl. Every girl wants to look perfect as it will remain in the mind as a wonderful memory. There is a plethora of arrangements needs to be done when it comes to wedding and choosing the right bridal lehenga is considered to be an important work. To be precise, choosing the right color lehenga for a wedding is primary. Selection of the lehenga depends on the body types and complexion too. If you do not understand which type of lehenga will look good on you, then you can consult with a designer who will give the right suggestion before you buy the lehenga.
Know your body
Five body shapes are there. Before you buy the lehenga, know the shape of your body and then proceed as it will make you look perfect.
Choose according to your complexion
- Pear shaped-If your bottom is heavy then you fall under the pear-shaped body types. In this case, do not buy a hip-hugging dress and instead go for a straight cut and simple lehenga.
- Hourglass shape- if you are blessed with this type of body shape then stay worries as all types of lehenga will suit you. Consider your height and complexion while you select your bridal lehenga.
- Slim shape- If you have a slim figure, then select a dress that will add volume to your body shape.
- Bulky- It is advisable to avoid pleated lehenga with bold prints and horizontal line, instead wear a single color dress with vertical lines.
The color of the dress plays a vital role in enhancing and diminishing the complexion. Each color has varied effect on the skin tone. To determine your complexion take a close look at the inner arm or inner thigh.
Choose the right fabric
- Very fair skin tone- Avoid wearing shades of brown instead embrace dark colors. The shade of blue and pink are considered to be the perfect.
- Fair complexion- Neutral colors are recommended. Ideal colors for people with fair complexion are yellow pastels, blue and cool pink.
- Wheaties complexion- Rich and warm colors should be worn. Brown, gold, and shades of orange should be given preference.
- Dark undertone- Bright green, red and shades of blue and yellow are the best option.
You need to choose the right fabric for your lehenga as the color of the lehenga depends on to a great extent on the fabric. A wide array of fabrics for lehenga are available, such as net, crepe, satin, velvet, tissue, crepe, chiffon, etc. If your lehenga is of light color, then select chiffon, georgette, and net. Dark color goes well with fabrics like satin and velvet.
Buy within budget
When it comes to buying anything, money plays a key role. This goes same with your wedding lehenga. Set your budget beforehand and step forward. It is advisable that you visit more showrooms as it will give you the idea about the price. Take a virtual tour on the various website of the designers.
The above-stated tips will help you to decide the perfect wedding lehenga for the big event. So dress up as a dazzling diva and make the day memorable.