As every body Know a Resume is a first communication tool that represents our self in front of interviewer that represents our skills and academic abilities. So we must take care while writing a resume. Resume templates can help if your resume needs writing or rewriting. It's always useful to review resume templates and samples when you are writing your resume, so you can get an idea of what a resume should (and could) look like.
Use a resume template or sample as a starting point to write your own resume. Add your information to the resume template, then tweak and edit it to personalize your resume, so it highlights your skills and abilities.
The following resume template lists the information you need to included in your resume. Use the resume template to generate a list of information to include on your resume.
1) Contact Information:- The first section of your resume should include your contact information. So that the employer can contact you easily.
First Name, Last Name
Street address, Zip Code
2) Objective:- This section describe what do you want to do? It also describe about your employment goals. A customized objective can describe why are you perfect for the job that you are applying.
3) Career Highlights/ Qualification:- A customized section of your resume that lists key achievements, skills, traits, and experience relevant to the position for which you are applying can serve dual purposes. It highlights your relevant experience and lets the prospective employer know that you have taken the time to create a resume that shows how you are qualified for the job.
4) Experience:- This section includes your work job history. List the companies you worked for,date of employment,experience,the position you held and the bulleted list of the responsibilities and achievement.
5) Education:- In the education section you include the colleges you attended and the degree you have studied and the special awards you have achieved.
6) Skills:- Include skills that your are applying for the job. i.e Computer skills or Programming languages. List only those that you are perfect in that.
7) Personal Information:- In this section you may include your personal informational like your Date Of Birth, your Passport Number, Languages you may know, your Hobbies, etc.
8) References available upon your request:- This section is optional. You may list the references on a separate list of paper. You may give it if they ask by an employer.
By studying from the above mention points you can write a good resume. So that their may be the chance of getting hired by the company.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Resumes Cover Letters
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
As you will see, by following just a few rules you will be able to craft a compelling resume that instantly sets you up as the perfect candidate for any job you choose to apply for. Moreover, by taking just a little bit of time to customize your resume to the specific company you are applying to (it's easy once you know how), you will make the hiring manager feel like your resume was written just for him/her.
How many resumes do you think an HR Director or hiring manager receives for each job posting they advertise for? Would you guess twenty? Thirty? I hate to break it to you, but if it is a sales position you had better revise your estimate way up. Try over seventy or eighty - and that is just in the first couple of days of posting the job!
By taking just a few minutes to customize a carefully worded cover litter like this, you will instantly become one of candidate that gets a call back. You will be very much in demand and soon you will have your pick of which opportunities to pursue. And having many companies who are interested in hiring you gives you the leverage to ask for and get things like a higher salary, a better commission structure and even a possible hiring bonus.
in Resumes Cover Letters