Won't you agree that commercial buildings are being built and refurbished globally. Buildings have a life period, and then they start to dilapidate, grow old, or just fall down. A chartered building survey provides an opportunity for the surveyor to fulfill two useful functions. First, the client can be advised in relation to the condition of the building, the further investigations which may be needed and the advisability of the purchase. Next, it's important that we create dependable, useful, and efficent buildings for us to use. We can think of many illustrations where you would need the services of a Chartered Building Surveyor, but in this report, we will be concentrating on a building that we will want to purchase. Letè¢''s look at some of the surveys that will be included in our building survey package.
1) Acquisition Survey: An acquisition survey will give a company the satisfaction that the building they are planning on purchasing is a good deal or not. You as the buyer will be supplied with certain data such as the building condition, the repairs it needs, maintenance issues, and how long you can expect the building to remain functional The acquisition survey will also describe the anticipated cost to bring the property into repair.
2) Schedule of Condition: A schedule of condition survey is generally commissioned before the signing of a lease. This survey determines the condition of the building so that any existing defects and their associated repair costs are identified prior to any commitment being made.
3) Building Survey: Once youè¢''ve decided you would like to purchase the building, you will want to order a building survey. A building survey is a wide-ranging inspection of a property. In this example, we've decided to use the survey to purchase the building. You can also use a building survey for when you want to improve, modify, adjust, or even sell your building. A Building Survey examines all accessible elements of the property.
4) Measured Survey is a survey we will be ordering to use as a dimensional check on the building. This survey will explain and describe the detailed measurements of the building we want to purchase. Todays latest techniques will allow you to use this survey at the completion of the project as well.
5) Structural Survey: A full structural survey is the most comprehensive type of chartered building surveys. A team of professionals will be able to tell you how well the entire building is put together as far as being structurally sound. These engineers will take into consideration all aspects of the building structure, and will determine the types of materials to be used, the condition of the roof, the state of the foundations, and the integrity of the walls.
6) Planned Maintenance: is where the building survey team will use an expert to come in and make sure that the complete job is going as planned. This is where you will be able to prevent lost time due to incomplete matters.
7) Building Insurance Matters: should be considered not only to assess the cost of premises in the event of total destruction, but should also include a comprehensive insurance plan to cover all of the building surveyors, quantity surveyors, and inspectors.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Commercial Real Estate
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Buying or selling commercial real estate can be a complicated process. There are many factors to take into account for the optimal transaction. Educating yourself ahead of time is the best way to make the process go smoothly, easily, and profitably. The following tips are geared to get you started on the path to success.
Take your time when handling commercial real estate! If you are buying it, you need to get what best suits you. If you are selling it, you need to consider the buyer's needs to make it appealing. If you are trying to maintain it, then pursue the best value for your budget. No doubt, a tip or two could provide to be useful to you. Read the following article below for more information.
Many Americans are concerned about the current commercial real estate market. In the past, many believed that it was a good investment market, but these days people are shying away from it. The following article has several tips to help you out if you are looking to invest in the current market or even if you yourself are a homeowner.
in Commercial Real Estate