Exciting things are happening in Tulum - growing tourism, a new international airport on the way and brand new developments like Aldea Zama for real estate buyers. Developments like this one are offering a new and innovative way to enjoy the best features of the area. The question is, will they shape the future of Tulum real estate?
Consider the way in which Aldea Zama combines the area's most attractive features to make a very unique real estate offer:
- Land for sale - The property which is gaining the most attention in Tulum right now is that of land for sale. The reason for this is that Tulum is currently a very small town, located just down the road from the very successful markets of Cancun and Playa del Carmen; investment in land is the ideal way to "get your foot in the door" of a soon to be booming market. Aldea Zama offers beautiful lots in a very green setting ready to be built on.
- Condo options - For those who wish to take advantage of all the benefits of Tulum and Aldea Zama, but are not terribly interested in going through the process of having a home designed and built, there are also a few condo areas; developers have already started offering preconstruction sales on these condos. As always, condos also offer hassle-free maintenance.
- Modern infrastructure - What begins to distinguish Aldea Zama from just any land development is the extent to which it integrates modern infrastructure into its design. Wide access roads, urban infrastructure and the best of communications wiring (all underground for visual appeal) makes life in this beautiful setting convenient and visually attractive.
- Village center area - This is the point where Aldea Zama becomes something uniquely different. Within the development itself, a rustic-contemporary village center area will be included. Buildings constructed of natural materials like stone and wood, offering the rustic/raw atmosphere, will be home to trendy modern stores selling the biggest names of international goods. There will also be upscale cafes and nice boutiques.
- Location near town and beach - The location is an important factor as well; it is within close walking distance of the Tulum's current town center, which offers a quaint combination of handicraft shops, local restaurants and basic services. It is also a walk away from the beach. Tulum's beaches are considered to be among the world's top 10.
While items such as the location might be hard to emulate, there is good reason to believe that future developments in Tulum will keep looking to this direction, combining a natural atmosphere with modern convenience. In any case, those who buy sooner rather than later will be gaining excellent lifestyle for a great value.
Artice Source: http://www.articlesphere.com
Related Articles in Real Estate
People interested in the above article are also interested in the related articles listed below:
Since the late 2000’s, the hillside enclave of Mount Washington has become the most affluent neighborhood in North East Los Angeles (NELA). It is also known as the affordable Laurel Canyon of the East, featuring a high achieving elementary school located within its borders. This fashionable “offbeat” neighborhood in the San Rafael hills is also home of the Southwest Museum and the Self-Realization Fellowship Center.
The rapidly developing area of North East Los Angeles (NELA) lends new meaning to the name “Boomtown”. Following in the footsteps of Highland Park, their neighbor to the West, the picturesque communities of Hermon and Garvanza have been undergoing a major facelift since the nineties. That’s been good news for homeowners who have seen homes in Garvanza and Hermon spike in value as real estate in these areas become highly coveted.
Purchasing your first home comes with many trials and tribulations. In the first year after closing there are many valuable lessons to be learned. Here are some things to think about as you begin the process of going from renting to buying.
in Real Estate