Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos Articles
Expert Author: Chris Angus
An article about the history of asbestos and the potential future problems asbestos may cause. People fear that asbestos could cause an epidemic if it is not removed from places of business and homes quickly and appropriately.
Expert Author: Steve Dimeck
Although nothing can truly compensate for loss of health or life, mesothelioma lawyers are devoted to getting you the compensation you deserve. Earlier you get to a mesothelioma lawyer, the better your chances of success. Here are a few important guidelines in finding a good mesothelioma lawyer.
Expert Author: Joseph Amainte
Asbestos is a very dangerous substance to inhale. That's why many companies hire professionals to remove asbestos from their workplace. Asbestos is so dangerous because the fibers that form asbestos can cause cancers such as mesothelioma, as well as other diseases. The danger in asbestos is when the material breaks down or open and the fibers become airborne. Unfortunately, dangerous exposure the asbestos can occur when even just a trace amount of fibers for a minute amount of time is present in the environment. Even then, the symptoms of trouble might not show for up to 40 years.
Expert Author: Thomas Berten
Mesothelioma is a cancer which affects the tissue which surrounds and protects various organs in the body. This tissue is called the Mesothelium, and Mesothelioma causes it to become abnormal, divide without control, and invade and damage nearby organs.
Expert Author: Ben Stainer
Pleural Mesothelioma is generally an intense form of cancer that affects the membrane lining in the chest cavity. A few cases are good-natured as well. Today it is known that this form of cancer is caused by the inhaling of asbestos particles either during manufacturing or coming in contact whit the material or from living next to surroundings where asbestos is used. About three thousand new occurrences are brought to light in the USA every year.
Expert Author: Jim Kreinbrink
Many people are wondering about the risks of asbestos exposure and getting malignant mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is a type of cancer on the pleura, or lining of the lungs. It can lead fluid in the lungs, difficulty breathing, and eventually death. When it comes to how our bodies age and handle illness, 65 per cent depends on the environment, like the things we feed, expose, and do to our bodies. The remaining 35 per cent is due to genetics, that wonderful nuclear and mitochondrial DNA that we got from ours parents and mothers, respectively.
Expert Author: Roberto Bell
The asbestos cancer epidemic may take as many as 10 million lives before asbestos is banned worldwide and exposures are brought to an end. In many developed countries, in the most affected age groups, mesothelioma may account for 1 per cent of all deaths.
Expert Author: Michael Russell
Many of us have heard of the health problems associated with exposure to asbestos. But do we really know if we are among the millions of people who have been exposed to asbestos during our lifetime? Not many of us know of the ill health effects of this toxic substance.
Expert Author: Joyce Richards
Most people, when informed that they have mesothelioma, experience feelings of helplessness. However, there are numerous things you and your loved ones can do.
Expert Author: Alfred J.James
Individuals who have been exposed (or suspect they have been exposed) to asbestos fibers on the job or at home via a family contact should inform their physician of their exposure history and any symptoms. Asbestos fibers can be measured in urine, feces, mucus, or material rinsed out of the lungs.
|«          »|